Friday, April 16, 2010

Comments from women re this project

Detra Paige - Community Relations Director - Oakland Athletics.

"I would be thrilled to participate. Have been in baseball over 12 years and have seen a lot and learned just as much."


Ellen Harrigan, Baseball Operations - Los Angeles Dodgers

"Awesome. Will send you a story."

Kristy Fick, Media Relations - Oakland Athletics

"Sounds like a terrific project.

Kriston Nimmol, Marketing/Media & Events Director - Boise Hawks, Boise, Idaho

"I think what you are doing is amazing…………..Women truly have a tremendous impact in sports including baseball so I think it is wonderful that someone is taking the time to hear and write about us."


Juliana Paoli, Chief Marketing Officer - San Jose Giants, San Jose, California

"Look forward to sharing my experience."

Brittany McKittrick, Asst. Director Sales - Columbus Clippers, Columbus, Ohio


"I'd love to participate, just tell me what to do."

Wendy Shoen, Director Merchandising - Syracuse Chiefs, Syracuse, New York

“I am very interested in this endeavor."

Laura Landry, Community Group Director - Inland Empire 66'ers San Bernadino, CA


"Great idea."

Laurie Schlender, Controller - Omaha Royals, Omaaha, Nebraska

"I'm in. Great idea, will send you something soon."

Shari Massengill, General Manager - Kinston Indians,Kinston, No. Car.

"I would love to be a part of this."

Annie Schultz, Marketing Director - Tacoma Rainers, Tacoma, Wash.

"I would be happy to participate."

No comments:

Post a Comment